Inequality & Growth
- Galor Oded and Daniel Tsiddon, "Technology, Mobility, and Growth," American Economic Review, 87, 363-382 (June 1997)
- Galor Oded and Daniel Tsiddon, "The Distribution of Human Capital, Technological Progress, and Economic Growth,"Journal of Economic Growth, 2, 93-124 (March 1997)
- Galor Oded and Omer Moav, "Ability-Biased Technological Transition, Wage Inequality, And Economic Growth,"Quarterly Journal of Economics, 115, 469-497(May 2000)
- Galor Oded and Omer Moav, "From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation: Inequality and the Process of Development," Review of Economic Studies, 71, 1001-1026 (October 2004)
- Galor Oded and Omer Moav, "Das Human Kapital: A Theory of the Demise of the Class Structure," Review of Economics Studies, 73, 85-117 (January 2006)
- Galor Oded, Omer Moav and Dietrich Vollrath, "Inequality in Land Ownership, the Emergence of Human Capital Promoting Institutions, and the Great Divergence," Review of Economic Studies, 75, (2008).
- Galor Oded, "Inequality, Human Capital Formation and the Process of Development" Handbook of Economics of Education, North Holland, (2011).
Slides for Lectures on Inequality and Growth